Rick Howard is CSO, Chief Analyst, and Senior Fellow at the CyberWire. Past lives include CSO at Palo Alto Networks, TASC, iDefense GM, Counterpane SOC Director, and the Army’s Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT) Commander. Rick served 25 years in the Army, taught computer science at West Point, and edited two books. Rick is regularly joined by the CyberWire’s Hash Table experts.
- Microsoft bars Tutanota users from registering MS Teams accounts
- Machine Learning: How To Become A Machine Learning Engineer?
- Chinese Adult Site Leaking 14 Million User Details – and It’s Increasing!
- Hackers Can Exploit US Emergency Alert System Flaws to Fake Warnings
- Anonymous Source Leaks 4TB of Cellebrite Data After Cyberattack