Rick Howard is CSO, Chief Analyst, and Senior Fellow at the CyberWire. Past lives include CSO at Palo Alto Networks, TASC, iDefense GM, Counterpane SOC Director, and the Army’s Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT) Commander. Rick served 25 years in the Army, taught computer science at West Point, and edited two books. Rick is regularly joined by the CyberWire’s Hash Table experts.
- White Hat Hacker at DefCon Jaikbreaks Tractor to Play Doom
- Windows, Linux and macOS Users Targeted by Chinese Iron Tiger APT Group
- Cybersecurity Has Never Been More Unstable Than It Is Now
- Cisco Confirms Network Breach After Employee’s Google Account was Hacked
- Killnet Claim They’ve Stolen Employee Data from Lockheed Martin