Dave Bittner, is a security podcast host and one of the founders at CyberWire. He’s a creator, producer, videographer, actor, experimenter, and entrepreneur. He’s had a long career in the worlds of television, journalism and media production, and is one of the pioneers of non-linear editing and digital storytelling.
- Varying strategic assessments of Russia’s war against Ukraine. Russian influence operations in Ukraine appear to fall short of their objective.
- Reviewing Russian cyber campaigns in the war against Ukraine. Ukraine’s IT Army is a complex phenomenon. Take ICEFALL seriously. CISA has updated its cloud security guidance.
- CISA Advisory Committee recommendations. GAO on cyber insurance. SEC reporting rules. TMF projects aim to improve US Federal security.
- US considers blacklisting Hikvision. IU Health patients impacted in MCG Health data breach. EU Parliament seeks answers from NSO Group.
- ICEFALL advice. CISA updates cloud security guidance. Microsoft reviews Russian cyber ops. Ukraine’s complicated IT Army.